- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) www.cms.gov
- Mayo Clinic www.mayoclinic.com
- Medicare www.medicare.gov
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations www.jointcommission.org
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services www.hhs.gov
- National Association for Home Care and Hospice www.nahc.org
- Caregiving – Insights, Information, Inspirations www.caregiving.com
- American Cancer Society www.cancer.org
- Mesothelioma Prognosis www.mesotheliomaprognosis.com
In the News
Delta Hospice to Participate in National Compliance and Ethics Week
Chino, California—September 4, 2015—Keeping up its tradition of encouraging employees to behave according to the highest of standards, Delta Hospice announced today that it will be participating in Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week, organized each year by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics and Health Care Compliance Association. This year it is being held November 1 through 7, 2015.
Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week is an extension of Delta Hospice‘s ongoing compliance and ethics program. Delta Hospice has a code of conduct that all employees are expected to follow.
Company-wide compliance and ethics education, held quarterly, provides the opportunity to roll-out new and updated compliance and ethics program policies and reinforces with employees their compliance and ethics obligations.
“Every employee has an overriding ethical and legal responsibility to ensure Compliance.”
—Vivian Obiamalu, Esq., CEO/COO